Thursday, November 13, 2014

Chapter Five: More Birthdays!

 The house got finally got some fresh paint! 


"Honey why do you look so worried it's my birthday today not yours!"
"It's also Blaze's Cyn... he's growing too fast." Yup that's what they do Al, sorry to say.
"Hey but no more diapers!" Way to think about the important things Cyn.

"I hope I still look good!" 


Eh, not too bad I've defiantly seen worse.



Blaze's turn! Yay still a cutie!


Well the crowd looks less than pleased with her performance but the plus signs over their heads are telling a different story. That poor guy in the back looks horrified.

Of course Cynthia could care less in her mind she's killing it. 
"That's because I am!" Right Cyn you're the best...

"Homework is stupid, I just want to play race car!" If you don't do your homework you'll fail and then the social worker will come take you and I will fail this challenge!
"And this is my problem??" Oh boy.

Aw, story time with your daddy!! Too cute.
"Whatever, it was his idea..."  I'm sure it was kid.



"I crushed my concert wanna celebrate?" 
"Duh." You don't really look all that enthused to me... "Shut it." 


More money means windows and *gasp* flowers! Wow they actually live in a house no more box! Although to be fair it is still a bit boxy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment