Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Chapter One: Multitasking


Say Hello to Alaric Harmon the founder of this Legacy. Now let me just say right here and now that this is more of a free style Legacy following only the most basic rules which are pretty much just no cheating and of course starting out with no real money. As you can see poor Al here could only afford a small section of wall to put merely a toilet and a sink on and then of course a bed and basic necessities... not a stove however. 


Alaric has military dreams so of course the first thing he does after getting settled into his new "Home" he heads straight to the military base to sign up. 
"This better put a roof over my head." Don't you worry Al we'll find you a nice sugar mama soon. ;)


In case the sugar mama plan doesn't pan out we play it safe and take him to the gym to work on his fitness. Even the grunts gotta have muscles.
"Is she running on her knees? That can't be safe." Yeah how about we don't try that one out. 


"I'm more of a squats kind of guy." 



After a long workout he's needing some fun so off to the karaoke bar it is. He gets really into his song, maybe a career in music would have been more fitting. 



Nothing like sleeping under the stars then waking up to eat cereal on the toilet. You do know there is a perfectly good table right over there right Al? 
"Multitasking." Gross. "Productive!" *eye roll*



His first day of work brings no promotion (big surprise there :p) so after a quick cup of soup he heads back to the gym. "Oh man I should have stuck to squats!" You'll never make astronaut if you can't even lift a few weights. "Astronaut? I don't want to go to space there's aliens up there!" What on earth were you expecting from the military branch? "Can't I just become a top gun or something? They make good money right?" Yes Alaric they do, you big baby. 


"Today I will get a promotion!" And surprisingly enough he does huzzah! Of course much to his dismay I use the money to build a bathroom and buy a shower over building him a bedroom. At least this way the neighbors wont see him pee! 




In celebration I send him to the grind in hopes of finding his sugar mama. 
"Hey there cutie I just got divorced how do you feel about being my third husband?" Asks the creepy waitress. 
"No thanks." 
Despite the fact that there are tons of people at the grind that night he fails to find the one, though he does have one too many drinks and ends up doing this number. *sigh* Better luck next time buddy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N

Okay so this is my I just wanna have fun legacy. I'll still be doing my random legacies but when I'm not playing them I'll probably be playing this one. I basically can't play the sims anymore without taking tons of pictures. I'm not really following any set rules other then I won't be using any mood cheats or money cheats. I am really ahead in this legacy however like really really ahead... lol and I have thousands of photos so some chapters may be really photo heavy where others may not. Also it's very possible that at some point I may change up my writing style, I'm not really sure what you'd call this one but I haven't tried it before so I thought I'd give it a go. Anyway thanks for reading. =)









No comments:

Post a Comment