Thursday, July 31, 2014

Chapter Four: Birthday time!





"So its the baby's birthday wanna get freaky?" Um Alaric... how about get a cake? 
OR put your son on the floor and go woohoo... sims. O.o
Oh well here's toddler Blaze, hes a cutie!


As you can see they were able to afford a highchair, still no second bedroom yet. 




"Can you say house?" Maybe you should start with something easier there Cyn you know like mama... "How about moon?" Or that works too...


"Guess why I am smiling!" Cause you just got a big promotion!!! Yay! "How'd you know?" Cause I know all muhohohahahahaha.


Between the promotion and the money I've been hoarding away they are able to build not only a nursery but a kitchen as well! Soon they may even get windows!


"Alright you little poop machine lets get this potty thing down." If you're expecting him to fill that bar by the end of this potty session you are in for disappointment Al.



"Wabbit!" Awwwww I love him. 


"Come on walk to Mommy!"

----------

So I've been on a bit of a Sims break... mostly because I am having major issues with loading and freezing so I've had to get rid of a lot of custom content. Fortunately for this legacy I am still far ahead so it hasn't been affected yet also I haven't used quite as much CC with it so it probably wont get a drastic change like my other stories unfortunately will. Anyway here's chapter four and I should be back to updating at least this one regularly. I'll leave you with some Blaze spam because he's a cutie! :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment