Thursday, November 13, 2014

Chapter Six: I didn't start that...


Blaze took up painting immediately, I think he is off to a promising start.



He also made a friend! Yay!



This is Rayne. She has the diva trait so naturally she is always showing off.

Blaze gets fed up with her antics pretty quickly and returns to his easel. 

Of course Rayne doesn't leave she just finds someone else to pay attention to her. Clearly Al is upset he doesn't have anyone to play catch with.

And since I apparently breezed through his childhood without many pictures its Blaze's birthday again! (Sadly I have a feeling I also breezed through his teen stage O.o) The tv has been busted for ages and honestly I'm a bit worried to let them fix it.

THAT FACE...

Not surprisingly Blaze ages well once again.


WHAT THE HECK?! 

"I didn't start that!" 
Really Blaze? You are the only one in the kitchen! 
"But-but I didn't..." Suuuurrrreeeeee.

"What do I do?"
Call the fire department?

Once the fire was taken care of I had Cynthia call the repair woman.. I wasn't taking anymore chances. Al looks pretty concerned.

I find out moments later his concern had nothing to do with the tv and everything to do with his birthday. :( 



Here they are founder and spouse in their golden years their younger selves looking down from the wall. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Whew been awhile! I was going to compile this chapter and the last into one but I didn't like the way it was flowing so I just posted two chapters today instead. Generation one did go by fast but being the beginning I was still getting into the swing of things so I took a lot less pictures. Generation two should be a bit longer. I hope to get back to posting regularly and hopefully get caught up to my game so I can play the save again once I re-install. As always thanks for reading. =)





No comments:

Post a Comment