Thursday, June 12, 2014

Chapter Three: Gotta get that newspaper



If these two are home together they are all over each other. I suppose it's kind of cute. 



However most of the time Cynthia is out doing sing-o-grams leaving her husband to clean up her messes. "How did she manage to break the sink?" I don't know all she did was wash her hands. 



"OH! I'm pregnant? Cool!" Congratz go tell your husband. 
"A baby? But I just made enough to build a bedroom for us how will we afford a crib?" 
"It'll be a few days before the baby is here silly." 


"Hey little one I'm going to get a promotion today and build you a room." That's a big goal there Al maybe you should set your hopes a bit lower. "I will be promoted!" Okay, okay whatever you say.


Not to be the one who said I told you so but....
"Yeah, yeah but I got a crib!"


Okay you two are adorable. 
"Darn straight!" And not a bit humble are you Al?




"What do you mean you're in labor? Has it been that long? It's way too early right? Cyn why aren't you freaking out?"
"I think you've got that part covered honey just take me to the hospital."






Al gets as far as the front yard before watching his wife leave in the taxi. Al what are you doing?
"Who left all these papers here?" 
Now is so not the time for that! Go see your wife give birth!
"Oh yeah that's right." Fortunately he makes it to the hospital just in time, no seriously just in time I got the popup like right when he got inside. 


"You almost missed your sons birth because there were newspapers on the front lawn?"
"If I hadn't cleaned them up the newsboy would stop leaving them!" 
"And what's the problem do you even read the newspaper?"
"Well no. But I like to have the option." *eye roll*


Say hello to Blaze Harmon! (Yes I am totally doing alphabetical.) 
"He's cute." They are all cute at this point lets wait to decide when he is a toddler.

-------------
A/N

I haven't the slightest clue why he suddenly felt the need to get the newspapers out of the yard but I thought it was amusing. Blaze will be the only baby this go round since Cynthia is already an adult and Alaric isn't that far behind... so he is the heir. 





No comments:

Post a Comment